Fogging Shower / Mist Shower
Ultrasonic Fog Shower/Fogging Shower/Mist Shower
Fogging Shower / Mist Shower is a chamber installed at exit of clean rooms where Hazardous Products like Onco Drugs, Hormonal injections, Sterile products and likewise are stored. It is designed to provide protection during de-gowning process while exiting the area.
The fogging shower has been independently tested and validated to prove the efficiency of the fogging process to encapsulate the operatives suit. An neutralizing/sterilizing agent can be added at adjustable amounts to the fog, assisting in the decontamination process. The fogging shower produces low amount of water for disposal.
- Stainless steel 304 chamber, strong, smooth and easy to clean
- Standard size 1200mm x 1200mm x 2400mm, other sizes can be accepted.
- Two stainless steel 304 rubber gasket sealed doors with viewing windows, interlocking
- Special stainless steel nozzles with compressed air driving for spraying mist, no need of any water pumps
- High quality Dorma door closer for each gasket door
- Waterproof LED lighting
- Siemens PLC Interface Panels with interlocking function
- Push Buttons and Magnetic Locks for each door
- Emergency Button for each door for exit
- Electromagnetic valve for air intake and exhaust
- Stainless steel pipes for air intake and exhaust
- Floor Drains for each cabin
- Power supply AC220V, 50HZ
- Optional Stainless Steel 316L Chamber
- Optional Inflatable Gasket Air Tight Sealed Doors